ขอบคุณที่สมัครรับข่าวสารจากเรา คุณจะได้รับอีเมลทุกครั้งที่มีการอัปเดตข่าวสารบนเว็บไซต์ของเรา หากต้องการยกเลิก หรือเปลี่ยนแปลงการรับข่าวสาร โปรดดูรายละเอียดผ่านทางอีเมล!
Updated on: 13 June 2019
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Identity Information and Non-Personal Identity Information
You can browse this website without providing us with any personal information. However, if you request some form of notification or update, we may collect the personal identification information you volunteer to provide, including your name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address and any other information that allows others to identify you. We may also collect and retain some of your non-personal identity information during your use of this website, such as your IP address, the specifications of the Internet browser and operating system used, site browsing click data, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Browsing Information”).
Purpose and mode of use
Alibaba will use your information collected by Alibaba to achieve our mission and operation, and carry out activities and related activities on the purpose of Alibaba to collect such information.
The purpose of Alibaba to collect personal identification information through this website includes: to provide you with public information about our company and our services; to share news, latest news and reports in response to your inquiries; to understand your needs; to conduct statistical analysis of the use of global websites; to ensure safety and legal compliance; to conduct direct marketing activities; and to inform you of changes in our website or our services; contact you about important changes to our website and usage rules or policies; fulfil Alibaba’s obligations to you and answer any questions or requests from you; provide other services; and comply with relevant laws or laws we believe to be relevant, or to comply with any notices from the courts or government. We reserve the right to make full use of non-personal identification information.
In order to enhance your experience, cookies or related technologies may be used in the web pages of this website. Cookies are set up in your Internet browser to store your personal favorite text files, and they do not disclose your email address or other personal identification information. We may also collect information about the pages you visited, the links you clicked, the advertisements you displayed and other operations you performed when using this website. Alibaba will only collect such information on your own initiative. However, once you choose to enter (i.e. provide) your personal identification information on this website, it may be linked to the data stored in cookies. You may choose to disable cookies in your browser, but some functions of this website may not work properly.
Third Party Links and Related Policies
“Stop Tracking” Policy
According to the legal requirements of some jurisdictions, websites and online service operators need to disclose how they respond to “Do Not Track Signal” and whether other third parties collect relevant personal identification information about an individual’s online activities over a period of time, across third-party websites or online services.
Some browsers have “stop tracking” functions. When these functions are activated, they usually send signals or preference messages to websites or online services accessed by users to indicate that the user does not want to be tracked. Alibaba will not respond to any “stop tracking” signal at present because the industry does not have a consistent understanding of how to interpret the “stop tracking” signal.
The right to choose not to receive information
You understand that we can use the information you provide to send you emails and the latest information. If you no longer want to receive these messages, you can cancel them by the cancellation method provided in the message we sent to you or by contacting us directly.
We don’t collect information
(1) Certain personal data, such as your mental health status, sexual orientation, medical records and criminal records, are considered to be “sensitive” in certain jurisdictional areas and are subject to higher control than other types of personal data. We do not intend to collect such sensitive personal data, and you shall bear the full risk of any such sensitive personal data you share.
(2) We will not collect personal data of children under 13 years of age. If you believe that you may have personal data of children under 13 years of age, please contact us. We will investigate it immediately and remove any such data after confirmation.
Period of Data Preservation
(1) We will keep personal data for the period we deem necessary or recommend, and we will keep such data to the maximum extent not prohibited by law. We have the right to decide whether to delete personal data on our own, so you should retain your data on your own and should not rely on any personal data, content or other information we store.
(2) According to relevant laws and regulations, you have the right to inquire or read, to request us to provide copies, supplements or corrections, to stop collecting, processing or utilizing, or to request us to delete some or all of your personal data. If you have any questions about what information we have about you, please contact us and provide us with the latest information when your personal data changes.
Protection of Information Security
(1) We have taken reasonable and feasible safety precautions to protect the personal data you provide in accordance with industry standards and to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal data.
(2) If any security breach regarding personal data occurs, we will inform you of the situation and possible impact of security breach incidents, the measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce risks, and the remedial measures for you, as required by laws and regulations.
Transfer: Legal Department of Alibaba Group Services Limited
26F, Times Square Tower 1
1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong